In a world of fast-changing technology, Alta continues to lead the way in building active, healthy, and connected communities. Through robust civic engagement, new tools, applied research, and thoughtful planning, we help communities harness benefits while managing risks.
Alta has formed the New Mobility Group in response to the ever-evolving field of transportation, including autonomous vehicles, shared use mobility, and new opportunities for placemaking with expanded mobility options. Alta will help clients identify technology solutions that support healthy, active, and connected communities.
Led by Lisa Nisenson, the New Mobility Group consists of experts in transportation, technology, urban planning, economic analysis, car/bike share systems, transit, roadway design, and bicycle/pedestrian planning and design. Our Comprehensive Smart Mobility Plans and Autonomous Vehicle Fast Action Plans are designed to help public agencies understand and plan for changes in their transportation systems.
Alta will help you:
- Update comprehensive plans to include new mobility
- Facilitate fast action plans and partnerships to attract autonomous pilot projects that meet community goals
- Design new mobility hubs to coordinate existing and emerging modes of transportation
- Develop long range transportation plans that integrate active & autonomous mobility
- Design trails shared by non-motorized and motorized, low speed vehicles and rideables
Contact Lisa Nisenson to learn more about how Alta can help you navigate this new world.