Marketing Coordinator (#1263)
Come join Alta team in our Los Angeles office!
A general knowledge of proposals and the ability to meet competing priorities in a timely, accurate and complete manner is required in order to successfully meet the requirements of this position.
The essential priorities of this exempt, salaried position are to:
- Coordinating proposal teams to respond to Requests for Qualifications and Requests for Proposals.
- Develop formal proposals including writing and editing some of the proposal, appropriately formatting and proofreading the proposals for presentation.
Responsibilities + Tasks
Additional responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and updating marketing collaterals including staff bios and resumes, emerging market documents and qualification documents.
- Tracking and monitoring proposal efforts and activities ensuring timely delivery.
- Assisting in the implementation of annual strategic plans.
- Participating in market research and other creative projects such as white paper production, branding campaigns and newsletter development.
- Contributing to website updates, social media feeds and blog posts; providing regular updates to the Alta Resource Center (ARC).
This position requires a combination of skills, experience and education including, but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, business or a related field of study.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in marketing.
- General understanding of the proposal development process for private and public agencies.
- Exhibits strong initiative, ability to manage competing priorities, multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Exhibits accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good MS Excel, Word, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar products.
Preferred Skills + Certifications
There are a number of additional skills, experience and education that would be beneficial to this position including, but not limited to:
- Experience in a professional services firm.
- Understanding of the planning and design process and enterprise-wide management tools.
- Experience writing proposals.
- Intermediate InDesign experience.
To apply, please upload a resume and a cover letter, telling us why you’re interested in this position and why you’d be a good fit at Alta. Due to the high volume of applicants we will not be able to respond to email or phone inquiries.
Alta Planning + Design is a proud and committed Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability for which reasonable accommodation is available, and any other status protected by law.