Alta’s New Mobility group works at the intersection of technology, mobility, and placemaking to help communities provide for current and future mobility needs.
Our people-first-focus helps agencies realize the benefits of new mobility to support community visions and goals. Alta combines project management expertise with our record for transportation mobility innovation, providing a unique set of skills to develop public and private partnerships and engage stakeholders to build consensus around New Mobility goals. We lead technical teams to plan, design, and engineer projects incorporating new technology, management, and evaluation strategies.
- Micromobility (Bike and Scooter Share)
- Mobility Hubs
- First/Last Mile Access to Transit
- Complete Streets 2.0
- Advanced Trail Planning and Design
- Workshops + Visioning
- Policy, Permitting + Evaluation Frameworks
- Change Management and Workflow
- Transportation Demand Management
- Campus Mobility Planning
- Shared Mobility and Mobility as a Service
- AV Bike/Ped Safety
- Travel Behavior and Data Science
Led by Jean Crowther, the New Mobility Group brings together experts in transportation, technology, marketing and promotion, urban design, city planning, economic analysis, car/bike and scooter share systems, transit, public input, roadway design, and bicycle and pedestrian planning and design.