Alta’s New Mobility group works at the intersection of technology, mobility, and placemaking to help communities provide for current and future mobility needs.
Our people-first-focus helps agencies realize the benefits of new mobility to support community visions and goals. Alta combines project management expertise with our record for transportation mobility innovation, providing a unique set of skills to develop public and private partnerships and engage stakeholders to build consensus around New Mobility goals. We lead technical teams to plan, design, and engineer projects incorporating new technology, management, and evaluation strategies.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety with Autonomous Vehicles
- Mobility Hubs
- Shared Use Mobility, Mobility as a Service (MaaS), and Evaluation Frameworks
- Complete Streets and Corridors 2.0
- First/Last Mile Access to Transit
- Advanced Trail Planning and Design
- Workshop Facilitation
- Travel Behavior and Data Science
- Change Management, Workflow, Policy and Permitting
- Transportation Demand Management
Led by Jean Crowther, the New Mobility Group brings together experts in transportation, technology, marketing and promotion, urban design, city planning, economic analysis, car/bike share systems, transit, public input, roadway design, and bicycle and pedestrian planning and design.